Worth the Investment
Visitors Count! is unlike any other visitor research program available to history organizations.
A survey is more than a list of questions. In order to gather and receive the meaningful, actionable information you need to create and sustain a successful organization, you need a proven survey instrument.
Not every survey is a proven instrument.
AASLH and its partner, the Center for Nonprofit Management of Nashville, worked for more than three years to develop and test each Visitors Count! survey instrument. The surveys are a combination of the following types of questions:
Survey questions were tested and piloted in the field. The result is an in-depth, detailed, and thorough look at your visitors that uses empirical, statistical, and rated data.
What this means for you:
Visitors Count! has taken the guess work out of surveying. The results leave no doubt in your mind. When you use your survey results in reports to board members, requests to funders or communication with your community partners you can be confident with the data you are presenting.
What you receive:
- One-time use of the survey instrument
- Guidance from Visitors Count! staff from start to finish
- Custom survey questions
- Data entry, expert analysis, easy-to-use report, and materials to help you prepare to present the results to others
- Materials to help you begin to dig deeper into your survey data and prioritize next steps
- Benchmarks (comparisons to similar organizations)
- Statistically derived list of areas most critical to your visitors which we call your Key Drivers
- Backup and storage of your report
- Complete confidentiality
- One-day meeting and ongoing communication with AASLH and Center for Nonprofit Management staff